Translate

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Taycoon I mean Tamar Braxton twerks over Naked Hair Weave from Porsha Williams! The Real cooning Talk Show Hoe! I mean Host!

Taycoon I mean Tamar Braxton twerks over Naked Hair Weave from Porsha Williams! The Real cooning Talk Show Hoe! I mean Host!













Where do I even begin with this coonucopia of a woman?
Tamar's life motto must me "coon hard or go home!"
Every time I see her, I hear the instrumental to acoonamatata in my head! (Hakuna Matata)

And she looks like the cowardly lion with that weave!
Her head must be musty and sweaty as Bruce Jenner's pussy after a
triathlon in the desert on his period, thanks to her wearing that 10 gallon hair hat!

Tamar twerking over hair weave sets black folks back to the stone age!
Thanks a lot bitch!

No but seriously!

Tamar is a prime example of why I warn people to never push your coon button to hard,
because it might get stuck!

And for the record, K. Michelle was only half way right about you Gaymar!
Ms. female drag queen!

You look like a puppet, but not a muppet! You see Tamar, you look like a
minstrel puppet. Muppets are white, you're a cuppet, or a coon puppet!
You make a white puppet talk with a hand up their ass.
Black puppets like Tamar talk with a foot in their ass
Or a chicken wing in their face!

I bet Tamar's pussy ejaculates mayonnaise when she smells chicken.
I bet she lactates whens he smells kool aid!
I bet she dies a little bit in the inside at the mere thought of Collard Greens!

But this my opinion! Maybe I'm wrong about her!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos






No comments:

Post a Comment