Translate

Friday, June 5, 2015

The Unauthorized "Full House" Story Movie news! - Lifetime Film will air August 22, 2015!

The Unauthorized "Full House" Story Movie news! - Lifetime Film will air August 22, 2015!










(MY ORIGINAL ARTICLE LINK!)
http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2015/04/full-house-reunion-show-coming-to-net.html






On a side note, they couldn't get the Aaliyah Movie right, but it looks like
they at least tried with this one! When I saw the Aaliyah film I said,
"How rude!"

Anyway!

Are you gonna watch this? I know I sure will be tuning in! Can't wait!
And yes, most of them look ridiculous! But I'll still be there!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos



UPDATED: Monday 5:08 PM - June 5, 2015!
My video about Full House was FLAGGED on You Tube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKzg8Vu4vRg

I'm going to re upload the video on Daily motion and post it below!
Someone please tell me how this video is inappropriate!
How did I violate YouTube's Terms Of Service?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2suin5



The Unauthorized Full House Story Movie news... by meetmagazine

No comments:

Post a Comment