Translate

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Anti dark skin black woman? Tony Jefferson & Brennan Clay of the Arizona Cardinals exposed preference and opinion about dark skinned woman exposed! And K Michelle of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 5 chimes in with her opinion!

Anti dark skin black woman? Tony Jefferson & Brennan Clay of the Arizona Cardinals exposed preference and opinion about dark skinned woman exposed! And K Michelle of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 5 chimes in with her opinion!








Media Take Out posted this article! (below)

http://mediatakeout.com/293419/embarassing-two-nfl-players-from-the-arizona-cardinals-are-caught-on-instagram-making-racist-comments-about-black-women-wow-that-was-really-uncalled-for.html



Which featured this meme. Just look at the comments left by two NFL players!


Tony Jefferson and DeMarco Murray of the Arizona Cardinals expressed their opinions and prefrences.

The dark skinned woman in my opinion was in a sea of attractive women.
And I am not sure if that was just a bad picture or not, but she didn't look very attractive in that photo.


Anywho, check out what Kimberly Michelle (with her fine ass) had to say about it all!(below)

See normally I don't say anything but if you have a platform you speak up. These two African American clown ass football players play for the @azcardinals Their comments towards the dark skin woman in this post was just disgusting. I did research and you 2 little hobbits have a long way to go before you have the right to crack jokes on anybody due to the color of their skin. You both seem to show symptoms and signs of the short dick syndrome. If you didn't play football believe me NO ONE would be checking for you. You know you can be a lame with money right??? The black woman is the most beautiful most copied human. I find it sad that you are what we have as representation of the black man. I pray my son never grows up to have such a corrupted soul. @espn we are asking for a race trade we no longer need their services. It's one thing to like what you like. I'm all for dating outside your race if you want, but to down another because of their skin tone? FOH. I've dated outside my race and will date whoever loves me, but this was just in poor taste. Really mean spirited
A photo posted by K. Michelle (@kmichellemusic) on






Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment