Translate

Friday, January 22, 2016

MEET Magazine exposed! The reason I quit vlogging and blogging. AdSense disabled. YouTube partnership disabled!

MEET Magazine exposed! The reason I quit vlogging and blogging. AdSense disabled. YouTube partnership disabled!











Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your YouTube channel: (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. +KomikoJones Thanks for the comment.Trying to figure out what to do.
      Be sure to subscribe on YouTube and or follow me on Twitter for updates.

      Delete
  2. Damn I hate to have found out about this website just now smh. I still have this page bookmark n will catch up on everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. +tphallana27
      Thank you for commenting and thank you for bookmarking and staying tuned!

      Please be sure to subscribe to me on YouTube, that's the best way to stay in touch. Or on twitter @MEETMagazine

      Delete