Translate

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Keyshia Cole went BROKE trying to help rehabilitate her drug addict mother! Aunt Pastor Bebe gave up on her!

Keyshia Cole went BROKE trying to help rehabilitate her drug addict mother! Aunt Pastor Bebe gave up on her!










This pretty lady on the right is my aunt BB @pastor_bebe ‼️‼️#FollowHer My mother and my aunt used to run the streets together!! But when my aunts son (Andre) passed, I saw her slowly but surly get her life back on track, sadly my mother didn't!!!! But I would like to send a personal THANK YOU to my aunt, I've tried so many times to get my mothers life back on track!!! Even went broke once putting all my money and house up to pay for moms rehab. Nothing has worked on my end. But my aunt has not given up!!!! No one knows my mother like u do!! Amen, praise the lord, and I kno you guys can relate to each other!!! She trusts u!!! She loves you!!! I kno of the bad nights you chase her down, trying to find her, scared for her life!! I kno how much u love her also!! I'm happy to hear my mother is gaining weight! Doing good. Sounding even better!!! Being around positivity!!! I love u guys!!!! Keep being strong mommy!!! I will always love and respect you! I Will always be your baby.!! ❤️💯🙏🏽👭
A photo posted by Keyshia Cole (@keyshiacole) on






Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment