Translate

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Nya Lee is a Muslim now! Bald headed stripper from Love and Hip Hop New York Season 4 worships Allah!

Nya Lee is a Muslim now! Bald headed stripper from Love and Hip Hop New York Season 4 worships Allah!












og_nya.lee "This has been a personal and private 2 year journey for me and I kept it like that because of the ignorance and scrutiny of today's society and the obvious misjudgment of people saying that I am so called "NON-MUSLIM" material.....😒 but I have opened my eyes and been very blessed to find answers and understanding within the Muslim faith..... I'm ready to take my shahadah real soon.... Everyone has the right to choose faith no matter what form or fashion"





Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment