Translate

Thursday, June 11, 2015

DJ Envy black balled Choke No Joke from The Breakfast Club because he managed Erica Mena of Love & Hip Hop New York!

DJ Envy black balled Choke No Joke from The Breakfast Club because he managed Erica Mena of Love & Hip Hop New York! Calls supermodel & actress a "BITCH!"









Choke No Airs Out Dame Dash, Funkmaster Flex and DJ Envy (Full Interview)






The following information comes from an interview Doggie Diamonds conducted with camera man, Choke No Joke.

25:48 into the interview Choke said,

"Ya'll see I didn't do no other interviews. I didn't go up to the Breakfast Club with that sensitive nigga Envy. He don't want me to come up there because I used to manage Erica Mena! Nigga I aint tell you to stick your dick in that bitch! Fuck you mad at me for? You know what I'm saying?"


WOW!

While this comment is funny as hell for numerous reasons, I think it was unnecessary to call Erica a bitch! I mean, what the hell did she do to Choke? Just saying!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment