Translate

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Rachel Roy was pregnant while Dame Dash was with Aaliyah Dana Haughton! Illuminati Sacrifice exposed!

Rachel Roy was a pregnant Rocawear intern while Dame Dash was with Aaliyah! Illuminati Sacrifice exposed?



Beautiful business mogul Rachel Roy looking fine! Hair on fleek!



Choke No Airs Out Dame Dash, Funkmaster Flex and DJ Envy (Full Interview)






The following information comes from an interview Doggie Diamonds conducted with camera man, Choke No Joke.

About 19:05 into the interview Choke said,

"The child support thing, with dame, I'm kind of supersized at Rachel Roy on that. Because, people don't know Rachel Roy was an intern at Rocawear. She was an intern that slept with the boss, the boss gave her a line. Don't ever think Rachel Roy did all this shit on her own.

"She slept with Dame and Dame wifed her! She was pregnant when Dame was with Aaliyah!"

Wow! Talk about tea being spilled!

People already claimed Dame Dashed Sacrificed Aaliyah tot he Illuminati!
Now that we know he had one woman pregnant while claiming the other as his significant other, let the ridiculous rumors begin!

For the record, I think she passed away in an accident do to the negligence of her pilot!
But what so I know?

PS. Shout out to Rachel Roy! I sweat this lady never gets the credit she deserves!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment