Karen KK King & Momma Dee fight tea! Lil Scrappy's Mama says Karen STOLE her story line for reality TV fame! - Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 5
Above photo, Karen KK King, below message, Momma Dee!
KAREN ALSO POSTED THE FOLLOWING TO INSTAGRAM!
"iamthequeenkarenking Well @tharealmommadee I c u r at it again, so I will quote u (who would bring medium size dog in a public place) I thought u knew only a Queen the woman who can n if he lays a turd I will leave it for u to pick up u can atleast do that since u were jailed for not picking up your tab. Dam fall back what's your problem Would u like to do lunch I got u if so. @vh1lhhtea @vh1 @tommiee_"
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment