Translate

Monday, April 18, 2016

Masika Kalysha sexy post baby body revealed! Hot MILF is a dime again 2 weeks after delivering Khari Barbie Maxwell! - Love and Hip Hop Hollywood Season 3 - Pregnant In Pumps star!

Masika Kalysha sexy post baby body revealed! Hot MILF is a dime again 2 weeks after delivering Khari Barbie Maxwell! - Love and Hip Hop Hollywood Season 3 - Pregnant In Pumps star!









masikakalysha I'm amazed at the human body. The way God created women to create and sustain a life and to provide all the food your child needs from your very own body after birth. We go through 40 weeks of torture and once it's all over our bodies just know to revert back as if it never happened. I have a lot of work to do before I'm back to my pre-baby body but I'm taking my time until it's safe to work out again. 12days postpartum #KhariBarbiesMommy




Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment