Smart mommy Masika Kalysha breast feeds Khari Barbie Maxwell and slays haters for backlash! - Love and Hip Hop Hollywood Season 3 star & Pregnant In Pumps star news!
masikakalysha I thought I knew what love was but I had no idea. #KBM
masikakalysha I'm terribly sorry if I offended anyone with my last post breast feeding my daughter. Next time I'll be sure to cover up like this nice young lady in this photo. 😂 SIKE
I feel sad for those of you who find breastfeeding uncomfortable or inappropriate. I thank God that I can breast feed my child after having 2 breast augmentations and nipple rings for 5 years. It's taking a lot of work and dedication to do this right. If you have a problem with it click unfollow and go be mad elsewhere #breastisbest
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment