Pre Madonna of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 4 new massive diamond wedding ring gift news! Waist trainer Goddess has a ring with so much bling, this must have been what God meant when he said, "Let their be light!"
Now, I don't know what she's going int he bed room with her husband, but they need to sell those tapes! If he's buying shit like this, you better believe she is a gymnast in the sack!
Congratulations to Pre Madonna. And shout out to her husband!
I don't know what he does for a living, but he must be very motivated
to buy something like this.
I'll give a chick a ring pop, a ring in her tub and that's about it!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment