Tranny Talk! Transgender Shauna Brooks avoids fight with Kash Doll and Betty Idol after tranny shade! - Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 5
theshaunabrooks Real BYTCHES do REAL things! DONT TURN my WORDS around after I MENTIONED her name I said NO SHADE & that's what the FUK I ment! @kashdoll I APOLOGIZE for any misunderstanding the AUDIENCE may have came to you with! But I STAND FOR my TRANS community SO HARD! Now y'all What y'all gotta say bout this?! I SPIT FACTS! I know WHAT THE FUK IM talking about! And if you hating or DISRESPECTING the community @truedsmith KNOW that I'm here! Kash IS THAT BYtch and I said her name cuz SHE WAS THERE & knows that YALL TRIED to gang up on a fellow TRANSISTER! Not on my clock ! Real Bytches FUK with me BADD BYTCHES FUKs with me & if you don't YOU BROKE & you U G L Y 😘💯✊🏽🌈👈🏽💅🏽🔛💯💪🏽theshaunabrooks@kashdoll 😘🤗
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment