Singer with Violent past tears photographers shirt at airport!
I recently posted a story about Bjork attacking a reporter in Bangkok Thailand at an airport.
http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2013/07/singer-abandons-child-to-viciously.html
Well, dammit. She did it again! This time, the victim was a photographer!
In 2008, Bjork was booked to perform at "Big Day Out" in Auckland New Zealand. When she arrived at the Auckland International Airport, she once again turned the place into a bare knuckle boxing ring! This is how it went down. When the singers male companion asked that photographer, Glen Jeffrey not take pictures of them, things got violent FAST!
Here's Glen's take on what transpired.
"I took a couple of pictures and I got about three or four frames of her. And as I turned and walked away she came up behind me, grabbed the back of my black skivvy and tore it down the back.
"As she did this she fell over, she fell to the ground. At no stage did I touch her or speak with her."
I laughed my ass off at "skivvy"! Anyway, He also went on to say.
"I don't see being assaulted as I'm working as a press photographer as an acceptable thing.
"If anybody assaults anybody you have the right to a legal recourse, whoever they are."
Blah Blah Blah, he never pressed charges! End of story! See you next, when she does this again!
Butt, let me know what you think!

No comments:
Post a Comment