TEEN THUG - ROBS BANK - AND GANGSTA BITCH POSTS EVIDENCE ON YOUTUBE! ARRESTED! - SINGLE MOM!
One day, 19 year old Hannah Sabata of Stromsburg, Nebraska, was mad at the world and out get her revenge on the United States government! To the sound track of edgy, revolutionary Rock music, "Warning" and "Authority" by Green Day. Sabata foolishly decided to record a silent film that led to her arrest!
The video shows the teenager in what appears to be her bedroom. She didn't speak a word into the camera, but instead, held up cards in written word explaining her crimes. Here is what she wrote.
"I stole from a car, {holds up what appears to be a weed pipe},{mimics act of smoking}, a bowl full of weed in an icp pipe. {shows bag with drugs in it} and an ounce of weed, a couple .. <3 pre rolled joints"
then went on to say
"the other one has already been smoked. then I stole a car! {holds up keys to stolen car} it is shiny , shiny!!, wait assholes. the shiny new car is a Pontiac grand am. I already took the license plate off and threw them out."
With a proud smile on her face she goes on ....
"Then I Robbed a bank. with a gun, pillow case and a note.
{holds up huge wad of cash} $6,256, I told my mom, today was the best day of my life :)
She just thinks I just meant a new boy."
Things go from interesting to mind numbing stupidity when she explains why. Her reasoning you ask?
"Why? because, you see, I am a victim of the government. How? For one, the whole system is just a game. Where's my pen? OMG. But more specifically because the government stole my baby. and they took him aweay before I could even take him home.
And they charged me with neglect. I may not be a mother anymore but I can still find my purpose :-) END."
Yeah, end of your freedom! She then grabs the money and smiles into the camera!
She is so self intitled, that it's not even funny. It looks like she didn't think she did anything wrong.
I doubt she thought that she'd get arrested for it.
Police found the car with the plates removed and a bracelet near by that read, " I love Hannah"
All, but $30 was recovered.
I would say that she is a waste of welfare. But when robbing banks at gun point is your job, she is technically employed.. What a waste of human flesh. And they wonder how their youth could be a bit risky?

No comments:
Post a Comment