Translate

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WORLDS SMALLEST PENIS? - MYTH CONFIRMED THEY ARE SMALLER!

WORLDS SMALLEST PENIS? - MYTH CONFIRMED THEY ARE SMALLER!



They say, "if you got it, flaunt it!"  In Nicholas Gilronans case, if you don't have it, pretend it doesn't even matter! 

In my opinion, whoever says that size doesn't matter is either a lying woman, or a man with an inverted member. You know, the type of guy that you tell, "go fuck yourself" and he replies, "I already am!" 

 Nicholas Gilronan has been dubbed Brooklyn's smallest penis.

This is what old Fetus penis had to say when asked whether or not having a ducks dick and lint balls
makes a guy less attractive.

Interview:
Do you think that small dicks have a bad rep?

Pencil Dick: "Yes. That's the media's fault, I think. For both men and women, they push out images of people who just aren't regular normal people. The size of a man's penis does not matter for who he is as a person or in a relationship. "

Hope this guy has a urinal in his bathroom for the walls sake!
Nicholas Gilronan, I doubt that you're married. And I know that you can't masturbate. Because if you did, you'd pull it off!

I noticed that theirs , not a single black guy in sight!
 I've heard of a sausage fest! But the Brooklyn's Smallest Penis pageant is a cocktail weeny wonderland! The only thing these guys are good for is a girl with an extreme gag reflex to practice her balloon blowing skills on!

Let me know waht you think!

Here is the link!

http://gothamist.com/2013/07/21/smallest_penis_contest_brooklyn.php#photo-1

No comments:

Post a Comment