Translate

Friday, November 15, 2013

Black Ink Crew | Season 2 Episode 7| I Did Not Sleep With That Woman! | Review |Recap | Opinion

Black Ink Crew | Season 2  Episode 7 |  I Did Not Sleep With That Woman! | Review |Recap | Opinion

 

 

 

{FULL EPISODE LINK BELOW)
http://www.vh1.com/video/black-ink-crew/full-episodes/i-did-not-sleep-with-that-woman/1717107/playlist.jhtml


Before I get into this review, recap and opinion extravaganza. I wanted to let you know that 2 of the stars of Black Ink Crew responded to me on Twitter. But I will get to that in a minute!

Here it is! Black Stink, the soap opera without the soap, Season 2, Episode 7!

The show starts out with Ceaser and Dutchess at the shop. And Ceaser is telling Dutchess that he feels that Puma tried to sabotage him. By opening up his own shop and moving on with his life!

He is so scared of Puma's business acumen. That he even discusses Dutchess opening up her own shop! Another branch on the black ink tree. Dutchess feels that if she is going to run a shop. She wants it to be her own place. And not just another Black Ink store.

And, Ceaser better watch out! Dutchess just might open up a shop, leave him and become his competition!

Anyway! Ceaser acting like a drag queen, and his man period, or meriod is on waterfall flow heavy hunty! He was being a bald and bold queen this scene! He was tooting his heavy helping of lips, and rolling his head and eyes! And then with those big "diamonds are a girls best friend" earrings! I mean come on! My testicles retracted watching this scene!

To make it all worst, he starts crying about how he is gonna hire all "White" people. Which just goes to show you how incredibly stupid that this man really is. He picks the wrong woman, the wrong business, and now he wants employees who are Caucasian?  Why baby head? I mean, this big mouthed clown  has a baby bottle on tee shirt and he just needs to shove in his mouth!

So anyway! In next scene Dutchess is talking to my boo thing, Tiffany Winter. OWWW!!!!

So, Dutchess and pretty girl Tiffany are talking. And I'm not sure of what they were saying. But, all that I know is, Tiffany is so nasty. She likes to be slapped and spat on. I can tell! I just know that she likes chicks, and dog bones and weird shit! She is totally perfect to role play my Star Wars fantasy with! Tiffany as Princess Leila. And me as Darth Vader! At a cemetery, at 11pm, in the rain!
Chew on that!

I have to stop the slow, lustful,  XXX music playing in my mind to make this announcement. Tiffany Winter responded  to my tweet about her! I said, "So happy that they showed us more of on ! She needs her own show.

And this supermodel in the making not only retweeted my words. She Favorited my tweet! Yeah. I'll be rubbing her feet, and making her pasta from scratch in no time!

So Dutchess and Tiffany are talking and then, bam! Two pretty Latina walk in looking so cute! No not Erica Mena and Cyn Santana! A different pair of Voluptuous vixens!

 So one of them gets a tattoo of a Lotus Flower with a Phoenix bird rising from it. And other than 3 gorgeous women and Waka Flocka Dutchess! That was about it. But I appreciated the dimes!

Speaking of Dimes! Rhymes and Dimes magazine is shooting a photo shoot at the shop in the next scene!
Tiffany is looking real cute as always.  She has on her tight little mural painting pants. And her light green, money t-shirt.A cute watch with a tan brown strap to match her beige Mulatto skin! With her hair all curly and bouncy! OWWW!!!! HA HA! She is looking right! I would have caused a malfunction in my camera from snapping so fast if I was the photographer! *Music stops!*

But I'm NOT the photographer!

The photographer, Big Joe is a big fat drama king! And he's really pissing me off! He went ham on my sweet little Tiff Tiff! He told Tiffany that her pants looked ridiculous. Her shirt looked cheap, and her necklace looked like a trunk of garbage!

All of this coming from you? Big Joe? The back of your neck looks a fat woman's pussy!  You don't even get haircuts! You get the back of your head bikini waxed! Neck looking like Gabourey Sidibe bending over!

And you wanna talk about Ms. pretty like that? How dare you make this Goddess feel self conscious! Oh, I know why! Because after he kicked her out, and pushed her off to the side. He couldn't wait to shoot photos with O'shit and Walt!

So before I say something considered to be "anti-gay" I am going to move on!

So, Camron and Juelz Santana's ex manager. Big Joe, starts pretending that Dutchess and Ceaser are late. When they arrive,  Joe pretends that the duo is very late to Ceaser's own photo shoot! This was to create an overly dramatic scene of course! And to be honest. I was upset watching it. It was so fake and unnecessary. And their are probably thousands of people that don't know how TV. is done, that believe that this all really happened! Trust me, it was fake!

Now what was real, was a conversation that Big Joe had with Dutchess. He was cracking jokes and a doing loud, belligerent black woman impression and then bam! He touched on something with Dutchess. He in so many words told her that she has to be responsible for herself and her actions and that no matter what she can't blame anyone else! And Dutchess started crying! And dirt and tears don't mix! The business is Black Ink, not Black swamp!

And of course Dirty Dutchess turns Joe's advice into added vice! When she states that she is tired of people using her as the scapegoat when they need to take responsibility for themselves! And when she said this, all I could see is her head bobbing, her bedazzled denim vest and that piercing in her nose. Is it just me, or does she look like a gay bull? Milli Va-silly looking bitch! Girl you know it's true!

So, Joe has no issue with Ceasers clothing choices. One of his tops is a vest that is camouflaged on the front, with an American flag in the back. And the back has
holes in it so that the camouflaged peeks through! Perfect for a camping at the rainbow ranch! And Ceaser is salty over Joe taking more pictures of Dutchess than him! What type of stank attitude having man is jealous over his woman getting shine in a photo shoot? And this ladies and gentlemen is why 2 million people plus watch this show!

At the end of the day, people want to feel that no matter how long things go, their is always someone lower than you on totem pole. I mean, you know you hit rock bottom when you are jealous of a chick, who looks like a Jamaican dog! And people eat this up like, life isn't so bad after all!

Now we are finally at ! Puma's tattoo shop! And he's holding a job fair for tattoo artist, piercers and receptionist. He has his friend Gold with him and they are waiting on Sassy to show up.

One of the job seekers was showing Puma and Gold some of his work on his dumb phone, yeah, dumb phone, not smart phone! His phone had more cracks, and dents than a black strippers ass!  I mean it looked beat up and I was surprised that it still worked! Now that's a struggle phone if I've ever seen one! Hopefully they'll give him a job so he can get a new phone. That screen was so broke, it looked like it was gonna cut Puma as he swiped his fingers across it! And Puma's finger nails were extra dirty! Does he host events or fix cars? He looked like he fingered a homeless woman! In the ass!

Anyway! Sassy finally shows up! And Puma jokes around by saying that if she would have been 1 more minute late, he would have hit her with the bus driver uppercut! Of course he was totally kidding, the way he left Washington Heights when EVE came after him and all! Trying to give him the Swizz Beats!
Anyway!

So sassy is there now. And she is just in time to see this Amazon Lesbian! Nice, big, juicy, freaky chick! And Sassy and freaky are hitting on each other like their trying to kill flys! I mean, they are flirting with each other like me and Alexandra Estevez at dinner! Or at least that's how I imagine things going. Anyway!

She says that she can work the front desk, clean or do security.  Now to a potential employer, it sounds like she is eager to find employment. And is a multi skilled team player!  Let me break down to you, what she really means! SHE IS DESPERATE! She is struggling! BIG TIME! And will sell her soul for a job! Even eat Sassy alive! LITERALLY! If she would hit on Sassy to get a job. she will literally do anything for a dollar! I just wanna know what the bitch would do for a Klondike bar!

She says that she wants a full time position, for her face to be used as Sassy's seat! I mean a full time position, so that she can be there whenever Sassy is there! And the expression on Sassy's face is priceless! The last time I saw lips spread that wide, a woman was giving birth! Speaking of giving birth. Sassy looks like Gremlin when she smiles! Let's just say, don't feed her past midnight, and don't let her get wet! Cum to think of it. I guess, it's too late to not get her wet!

And for the record. Somebody somewhere right now is upset because I said that she looks like a Gremlin. I tell you what. The only difference between Nasty Sassy, and Stripe from the Gremlins. Is that his hair was white and her hair is blue. So, FUCK off! FUCK you!

Anyway, so the #INK124 crew are outside. And Ceaser and suspect Ted are walking to the shop, making fun of the crappy location. When they arrive, Ceaser and Teddy buns dish out fake hugs and phoney pounds! They throw shade at Puma because his shop is a house, being converted into a business and it is under construction. The house I live in was gutted in a similar way. So, basically everything is new when yo move in! But these guys either don't get it, or are pretending to not Overstand this!

Anyway, Ceaser and Teddy Tush are leaving now. Walking down the street, nearly holding hands. And Teddy is still upset with Ceaser about the rumor of him smashing Sassy! And Ceaser doesn't care. Ted came real close to busting Ceasers ass! One way or another! After some going back and forth, Ted walks away before he lays his well manicured hands on his cousin Ceaser!

So, in the next scene Ceaser comes back to Black Ink and before he can even get in there good, He is hating on Puma hardcore! He says that he would give Ink124 a score of 5 on a scale of 1-10.

Teddy comes in. Still talking about that stupid rumor about him and Sassy trying to make each other 100% straight! And it's like look Ted. They aren't gonna apologize, they stated a million times that they don't care. I am personally tired of hearing about this mess. I just wish that Teddy would worry less about women and more about lotion. I mean his elbows look like he killed a vacuum!

In the next scene. O shit's friend, named Jason is coming by to get an elephant tattooed on his stomach. Because Elephants are loyal, and Jason has been friends with O'crap for 15 years. You know, O'shit was hitting on Tiffany hard this scene. Don't get flushed man. You have enough girls in bad situations. You're supposed to enhance a woman's life sucker! Not down grade her! Anyway, O'shit's tattoo came out looking good.

In the next scene, Ceaser is crying to O'shir and Ms pretty, I mean Tiffany, about Puma' shop. And he is basically trying to make sure that crap is loyal to him. In other words. Ceaser, who has fired O'crap a number of times, wants him to not leave Black Ink and go work for Puma at INK124.

Speaking of INK124, Puma and Sassy have a guest! In the next scene, O'shit shows up to check out the place! And he is such a screw up, that he barely gets into the shop , and he is already messing with stuff, and burning and shocking himself. The place is under construction and he's about to destroy the place before they can even open it up! Puma and Sassy wanna make him feel at home so that they can steal him from Ceaser. He isn't totally convinced just yet. But he's thinking about leaving.

Now were back at Black Ink with Ceaser and Walt. And Walt is drunk pretty early in the day. While he is on the job! Not only is he still looking for his estranged dad. He come to find out owes approximately $49 - $50,000 in child support back pay! To top it all off, he has a new baby on the way!

Ceaser lets him know, that getting drunk before 12 noon wont help his situation. He needs to be focused right now and have a sober mind. Wow, exactly what I would have told him! And that was pretty much it for this episode!

But I have to talk about Puma's tweet about me for a second.
So, I made a video last week titled, "Black Ink Crew | FIGHT | PUMA VS Gay Sisqo look alike!| Homo thug | Straight bashes | PUMA !|"

http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2013/11/black-ink-crew-fight-puma-vs-gay-sisqo.html

I made this 2 minute and 17 second video to clown dude. Because he looks like Eve, and he goes around assaulting people for no reason whatsoever. I was not clowning Puma! I was just making fun of the guy who hit him and harassed him. So, right before I tweeted Puma, he said this in an unrelated tweet. "Some of y'all who try to make urself famous off other people name is lame as fuck find ur own lane don't be a leech".

Now I had no idea that he had just said this! Then I sent him my video, and he re -tweeted it, and replied by saying, <---- like this cornball y'all wanna see this dumb shit hold on".

And I was like! DANG! Puma called me a cornball on Twitter! Puma is 1 of the three people that I watch the show for! The other two are 

I hope I didn't ruin the opportunity to get an interview with anybody! 

On the bright side. favoriting and re-tweeting me made my day!
So, thank you georgous. I always make sure to complement you in my videos and blog posting about your show. You are the true star of Black Ink Crew.

I will be back next week and hopefully have my review and recap posted on Tuesday! Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more news and reviews. And of course, more Tiffany Winter. =o)


No comments:

Post a Comment