B. Scott (Transgender - gay man) Loses his lawsuit to B.E.T.! Thank God!
Good news for those of us who have good sense in our heads! B. Scott, a transgender "personality" lost his lawsuit against crappy TV. station, B.E.T.!
He was hosting the red carpet at an award show and they asked him to change his clothing..
He went from a very gay blouse, to a very gay blazer.
Apparently the blazer wasn't feminine enough for his taste, so he cried about it! And filed a law dress. I mean lawsuit!
I would have put him in the ugliest dress I could find! What a fake victim!
Hell, I've faced REAL discrimination before. And when you do a show like that, as a non celebrity and temporary employee (for the night).
They can put you in whatever they like! So long as it isn't demeaning, degrading etc. I mean hell, he still looked very gay at the end of the day!
What kind of a man wears a blazer like that?
Grow up already! Shame on you man!
Let me know what you think below! And be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel Meetmagazineviews

No comments:
Post a Comment