Translate

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Lupita Nyong'o | Peoples 50 most Beautiful | Magazine Cover! | UGLY conspiracy continues!

Lupita Nyong'o | Peoples 50 most Beautiful | Magazine Cover! | UGLY conspiracy continues!

The peoples magazine cover is courtesy of Peoples Magazine. I do not own the image. I am merely commentating on it. Please support their magazine, they have been around since forever! Be sure to pick up the issue. And thanks to the people at Peoples!



I warned people weeks ago in a video that the media, and the "Illuminati" are using Kenyan - Mexican actress, Lupita Nyong'o for their own secret agenda! I was called a "racist" and so many other names!






Anyway! I will have to report later on how she is a true tool for the "establishment!" She used to be on a Soap Opera from Kenya titled, "Shuga" where she was getting banged out on tables! REAL ROUGH!

This was of course before she played a slave! I guess people really like seeing her in submissive roles for some reason!

Whether she is tied up with ropes, or hand cuffed to beds or tables! I guess you people like to see her in this way! =o(  I know that I don't!


Anyway! Now they are shoving her down our throats even more! It's really getting dark in
here!


Now they have named her the worlds most beautiful woman! I mean come on! She is no Aaliyah Dana Haughton,





and she is no Alicia Keys,




or Gwen Stefani!





NOW THAT'S BEAUTY!








How could this creature make the cover of Peoples Magazine and Draya Michele isn't there?






 What about Jennifer Lopez?










What about Karlie Redd?





(I will update my blog with photos of all of the women that I just mentioned. Seeing that they ALL look SO MUCH BETTER than POOP Eat-a Nywrongo! I mean Lupita Nyongo!

Let me know what you think below! And be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channels!  Meetmagazinviews and Meetmagazine2


https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment