Gwen Stefani replaces Christina Aguilera for Season 8 of The Voice! No Doubt about it!
According to a TMZ article. (Link Below!)
http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/18/gwen-stefani-joining-the-voice-christina-aguilera/
Gwen Stefani will be replacing Pop Diva Christina Aguilera on the hit NBC show, "The Voice"! The 8th Season will begin taping in June, 2014, and they can't afford for her to spit a baby out on live TV!
And Christina fans, don' t fret! She'll be back for season 9 as the obligatory blonde!
And you know that she'll have lost all or most of the baby weight. And she'll be looking
hot again!
I am so happy to see that Gwen Stefani will be a Voice judge for season 8, I can't contain myself! I love Gwen! She's one of my favorite pop stars! I wish she could stay over Christina!
Even if she is arguably the best singer in the world!
Well, maybe second to Mariah Carey seeing Whitney Houston isn't alive anymore!
Anyway! Is Gwen a good replacement? Whose the better singer? Can you believe that Gwen is 44 years old? Now that's a MILF! Let me know what you think below!
And be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel Meetmagazineviews!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazineviews/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment