MiMi Faust tape causes SHOWER ROD shortage across the United States! Love and Hip Hop Atlanta 3 star!
Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3 news! Mimi Faust and Nikko Smith are trend setters!
Mimi Faust (Real Name: Oluremia Fela Faust) should be getting some money for shower rod sales increases. Home Depot Lowes, Walmart and Target can't keep up with supply and demand! They are even calling them MiMi shower rods at the stores!
If one short adult film clip can do this for shower rod sales. Can a TV show help to influence a public support for a war? Of course your Government knows all about that! =o)
Anyway! Episode 1 of the 3rd season of hit VH1 reality show didn't even air yet. And their has been loads full of drama this season! But we have about 3 weeks before the premiere. then the reunion will be right around that corner!
Then we can finally get to season 5 of Love and Hip Hop New York (My favorite version!)
Oh yeah and the LA and the Rumored Houston versions are coming! I better get ready to do my review thing!
I will be here for every fight. Relationship break up Marriages, baby shower, divorce, mug shot and arrest!
Click below for the full TMZ story!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/17/love-and-hip-hop-sex-tape-shower-rod-shortage-mimi-faust/
I just wanna say this real quick! This silly shower rod trend will either lead in someones death or someone getting seriously injured, hurt, damaged! Or getting sued by their landlord, EX, spouse etc.
If you're this reckless, you probably shouldn't be allowed to sue for the pain and hospital bills that will come with this accident waiting to happen!
Please remember that she had Nikko Smith with her in the video! A big muscular man! Even more muscular than me. =o( So don't go thinking Big Sean can hold you up like that! Woah there! "Boy!"
Let me know what you think below and be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more!
Meetmagazineviews
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazineviews/videos
EDITED: I forgot to say this. Their is even a sng about Mimi's shower rod! Sad I know!
The jokes on twitter, and the twitter page dedicated tot he shower rod is just too much! I haven't seen a pole from a movie gain this much coverage since Ray J and Kim Kardashian!
Subscribe now!

No comments:
Post a Comment