Translate

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Rihanna does a nude, topless and naked photo shoot for LUI Magazine (French) 6 PHOTOS LINK!

Rihanna does a nude, topless and naked photo shoot for LUI Magazine (French) 6 PHOTOS LINK!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6L1e76LLSQ






Pop legend Rihanna has done it again! She did a photo shoot with a magazine from France named LUI and boy is it steamy! And I have a link to all 6 of the nude, naked, topless, bottomless, and steaming, piping  HOT photos!

For the record. I never really gave her much credit. But after seeing her pierced nipples and round booty! I now get it!

I wonder what Drake and Chris Brown feel about it!


For terms of service reasons. I will not publish the uncensored photos on YouTube or my blog. I will however bless you with the link! ENJOY!

(LINK TO PICTURES BELOW!)
http://globalgrind.com/2014/04/29/rihanna-naked-nude-lui-magazine-nipple-rings-french-magazine-photos/

I want to give a huge thank you to Ashley Haines and Global Grind. I am officially a Rihanna fan now!

Let me know what you think about it below! And be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channels. Meetmagazine2 and Meetmagazineviews

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazineviews/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment