Scrapp Deleon hair cut news! Rapper cut all of his hair off while serving his 20 year prison sentence for narcotics! - Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 5
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

I think he looks like a man now. Seriously and for real he played the hell and still is out out of all three of those women. I mean Tommie, Tiarra and his own damn Mom and it hits very close to home for me. I am still cleaning up my sons mess like a fool. When you think you are only being a loving and supportive mom and person to someone you really love. WOW . I have to thank you for all your post thank I've viewed and always repost for you. Thank you again. 👌🏽
ReplyDelete