Secret SEX LIFE of Swirlers EXPOSED! Swirling Negro Bed Wench culture AKA race play is normal for Black woman White man relationships! PROOF!
They're begging for slavery to become legal again in America so all of their
friends can experience their mental illnesses. Misery loves company
and the Negro Bed Wench brigade recruits 24/7. Black feminism is the bane of our existence
Have fun watching Scandal. AKA Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemmings 2016!
LMAO!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos










Omg I just died a little inside..I can't believe this crap is happening. Wow!!
ReplyDeletehttp://tour5m.ghettogaggers.com/episodes/
DeleteI've actually seen a lot worse, believe it or not.
DeleteWhat she said.��
ReplyDeleteI've been saying that black women should be boycotting shows like scandal and ghettogaggers from jumpstreet!!!
ReplyDeleteI've been saying that black women should be boycotting shows like scandal and ghettogaggers from jumpstreet!!!
ReplyDeleteWow I'm absolutely disgusted ������ I'm a black woman and I would never submit myself to that.
ReplyDeleteBelieve it or not, it gets worse. I have some up coming blogs and videos that take it deeper than this.
DeleteSwirlers are disgusting people.
Please understand what these pictures truly are. These men are able to skype and video chat with women across the world now. These women are not american blacks for the most part. They are third world females who have been asked by men on skype to pose with these signs. They barely speak English or understand what is going on. Please see this story of what people also do to kids in Asia over skype (https://www.ijm.org/content/filipino-children-young-2-rescued-cybersex-trafficking). This is the new world we live in now. Technology makes all this possible. What these people used to fantasize about at home they are now able to actualize over the net. There are also a lot of Tumbler pages with this type of content. It is a new fetish out there.
ReplyDeleteMiles Davis I understand what you're saying, BUT! Their Black Women in the United States and the UK and other parts of the world who do understand and speak english; And they are doing this so DO NOT give'm a pass for their behavior Black people all over the world must learn and understand how deep white supremacy runs. The Women on this page have a right to be shocked and it is they who need to head up the fight on this one.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBro, I saw your comment in response to Cynthia G and wanted to salute you bro! I hate wenches like her who always gotta deflect to "what about black men and white women" when talking about the serious bedwenching that's going on in the black community.
ReplyDeleteAnd that's a great point you raised up about just because black men and white women MARRY more, does not mean that white men and black women are not DATING/SEXING at the same rate or even greater.
I don't know if you've checked it out, but you should check out Reneathia Tate and her book "Pieces of a Puzzle: The One Thing Black Females Will Not Talk About" in which a black female author discusses the secret sex that goes on between black women and white men. I checked her out after Tariq recommended her on one of his uStreams and she has a series of interviews with Gus T. Renegade of the C.O.W.S.. It's real deep bro!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLi7M10Bc4x0_qiVK6BrFGwTt_ThBKP2_Q