Black High school student | Kwasi Erin | Accepted to 8 IVY League Colleges!
A high school student, 17 year old, Kwasi Erin, a senior at William Floyd in Mastic. And resident of Long Island New York. Not only scored a 2250 out of 2400 on his SAT''s. And is in the top 2% of his class.
The bright young man applied to, and was accepted by all 8 Ivy League Colleges in America! Which is an amazing anomaly, considering the fact that, of the 35,000 applications that Harvard receives, they only accept 5.9% of the students. And only 7% of Yale's applicants are accepted!
Enin will be studying medicine, probably at Yale. Smart man!
Connecticut is a beautiful state. And let's just pray that he never joins the Skulls and Bones!
For the record, the 8 Ivy League Schools in America in Alphabetical order are.
Brown
Columbia
Cornell
Dartmouth
Harvard
Penn
Princeton
Yale
Now, I will give my opinion on this story!
I'm just glad that Zimmerman didn't shoot him. I mean he is 17! Hopefully FOX news wont call him a ,"thug", or a, 'risky youth". If he owns a hoodie, he better only wear it inside. He's at that age that they like to take them out at, so they don't get a chance to accomplish great things.
Anyway I see more stories about guys like Kwasi than I do of guys like Trayvon Martin. So, I'm going to start posting them more often.
Click below and subscribe to my YouTube channel for so much more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazineviews/videos


No comments:
Post a Comment