Translate

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

DMX Arrested! 6 Month jail sentence for child support issues! Rapper crying crack coated tears in jail! #DMX

DMX Arrested! 6 Month jail sentence for child support issues! Rapper crying crack coated tears in jail! #DMX







The following DMX news comes courtesy of TMZ!



"You can only fight the law for so long -- DMX got thrown behind bars today, and if he's lucky ... he'll be out for the holidays.
The rapper was jailed in Buffalo, NY on Tuesday for failing to comply with a family court ruling. DMX has a history of issues with child support with one of his baby mamas who lives in the area, and it finally caught up with him.
He was slapped with a 6 month sentence, and immediately locked up in Erie County Holding Center.
It's kind of a numbers game -- DMX has been repeatedly arrested for all sorts of violations, but hasn't done hard time since 2011 ... when he did a 7 month bit in AZ."


Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/14/dmx-six-month-jail-sentence-buffalo-new-york-child-support/#ixzz3fvFC2Jnt



Here's my opinion!

I hope he'll be okay in the there. You know, DMX has spent a lot of his life either behind
bars, on drugs including crack cocaine etc.

He's had a really rough life and I really wish him the best.

But we all know his story wont have a happy ending.
I'm honestly waiting to hear the sad news of him
dying any minute now! He's been living on the edge for a long time.

And I doubt he will be with us in 10 years from now!

Sad to say it, but that's how I feel!

One Love X!


Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw_hjGjvo6PsbbK1Cvh0XUw/videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment