Safaree Samuels (Scaff Beezy) diss to Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj goes hard! #safareediss #safaree #scaffbeezy #meekmill #nickiminaj
"Nicki Minaj's former BF is putting her on blast and embarrassing her new BF Meek Mill in the process, claiming he ghostwrote some of the biggest hits on her latest album, "The Pinkprint."
Safaree Samuels just dropped a new song, "Lifeline," in which he accuses her of the Cardinal hip-hop sin ... not writing her own verses. It's the same charge Meek leveled against Drake.
But Safaree is brutal toward Meek, rapping "This n**** bent outta shape with a gorilla face/ My bars on 'The Pinkprint' no one will ever match/ My dick- print lil n**** u could never match."
We checked ... and Safaree only has an A&R credit on "The Pinkprint," so it's a bold accusation.
And it gets worse. Safaree fat shames Meek, saying, "I heard you told Philippe Chow you ain't goin' there ... You outta shape anyway you need to eat a pear."
Stealing lyrics and overeating ... brutal."
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/28/safaree-samuels-ghostwriter-nicki-minaj-the-prinkprint/#ixzz3hBP6N8RX
Here are some lines that really stand out!
"Fuck if you cheated, 12 years a slave anyway!"
Ha ha! I called Safaree Nicki Minaj's slave boyfriend and people thought I was over exaggerating. I guess he agrees!
"I hear them mumbling I hear the cackling, I got em scared panicking. That's really my pen game, nothing damaging".
Woah! Scaff Beezy wrote Romans Revenge on Nicki Minaj's first album? Wow! Talk about tea being served!
"I'm well known, I'm renown, You Rodman, you a rebound!"
"I know shit, kept my mouth shut, and you told nigga that's a bitch sign!"
Wow, he called Meek Mill a bitch! I hope they don't see each other in person anytime soon!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw_hjGjvo6PsbbK1Cvh0XUw/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment