Tami Roman miscarriage news! Basketball Wives LA Season 4 star loses baby! #bbwla #tami #tamiroman
The following Tami Roman news comes courtesy of TMZ!
"Basketball Wives" star Tami Roman and boyfriend, Reggie Youngblood, have suffered a miscarriage, the couple tells TMZ.
Roman -- who got her start on MTV's "The Real World: Los Angeles" -- was three months pregnant.
It would have been the third child for the 45-year-old and the first for Youngblood.
A rep for the couple -- who appear on the show "Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars" -- tells TMZ they are "mourning their loss with close friends and family. The couple requests prayers and privacy as they get through this difficult time."
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/30/tami-roman-miscarriage-basketball-wives/#ixzz3hQ4YEm2I
Here is my opinion!
45 years old and she was pregnant? Interesting. beside being pregnant at her age,
she had an abortion MTV's "The Real World" in the 90's!
So, maybe her body was damaged after that? Who knows?
Anyway. RIP to the baby. That's all I have for you today.
I am going to be nice. I really wanna go in and say some
harsh things. I am really holding back right now!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw_hjGjvo6PsbbK1Cvh0XUw/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment