Lil Scrappy of #lhhatl claims Erica Dixon is keeping Emani from him! Over Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 4 reunion fight
"reallilscrappy#tbt I miss my daughter so much , I can't explain the pain , of having a kid that you can't see because the mom is petty an want me to be miserable, she's mad cause all the lies she told didn't work in court so she's hiding in a new house and hiding my daughter and acting like I threatened her and everyone was arguing at the reunion but she went and lied to the police and my daughter is hurting because of it and I can't do nothing but wait for the judge and people can ride for my daughters mom all day long but when it comes out about what she did and how she played with my lil ones summer and time with her dad you won't be any more God bless the strong father that takes care of his kids through all the bs , I love you Emani I'm praying everyday and I shed tears and miss sleep about you all the time, you are my gift from God"
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw_hjGjvo6PsbbK1Cvh0XUw/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment