Gigi Hadid moving after stalker Marcell Porter broke into Mansion! #Gigi afraid for her life!
The following Gigi Hadid news comes courtesy of TMZ!
"Gigi Hadid is bailing on her beautiful $2.45 mil NY apartment after an obsessed man allegedly managed to get into the place.
Marcell Porter was arrested on June 29 for making numerous attempts to get into the model’s Soho pad … and cops say one time he was successful getting past security and up into her place.
According to police documents ... Marcell posted creepy messages about Gigi on his Facebook like:
- "I LOVE U. I KNOW EVERYTHING NOW. WAIT FOR ME SOULMATE."
- "WHY CAN'T YOU CALL ME? I WILL TALK TO U IN PERSON ASAP. I LOVE YOU ONCE AGAIN"
- "WHY CAN'T YOU CALL ME? I WILL TALK TO U IN PERSON ASAP. I LOVE YOU ONCE AGAIN"
Porter was charged with one count of 4th degree stalking -- but the damage is done for Gigi. She'a already listed the apartment."
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/13/gigi-hadid-stalker-moving-selling-soho-apartment/#ixzz3flgEz56g
Here's my opinion!
Are people who do stuff like this mentally disturbed? Yes!
However, for the sake of the victims, maybe, just maybe they should be detained indefinitely!
This lady has to move just to feel safe? What a pitiful shame!
Get a poster and some lotion like the rest of us dude!
Just saying!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw_hjGjvo6PsbbK1Cvh0XUw/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment