Translate

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Hussein Fatal car accident update! Driver - Zanetta L. Yearby arrested for D.U.I. & 1st degree vehicular homicide!

Hussein Fatal car accident update! Driver -  Zanetta L. Yearby arrested for D.U.I. & 1st degree vehicular homicide!








"Tupac’s homie and Outlawz rapper, Hussein Fatal, wasn't at the wheel during the car accident, and the woman who was ... has been arrested for homicide and DUI.
We’re told Fatal was the passenger in a Dodge Challenger driven by Zanetta L. Yearby -- and he was ejected and killed in an absolutely horrific crash early Friday morning in Gainesville, Georgia. Two car seats and one wheel are about all that's left of the vehicle. 
Zanetta was arrested at the scene and charged with DUI, reckless driving, and first degree vehicular homicide. She's still in custody." 


Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/14/outlawz-rapper-hussein-fatal-death-accident-vehicular-homicide/#ixzz3fvFihr37



Wow!

I am happy to see he did not cause his own death.

However, the story is still very very sad!

You will be missed Hussein!

#RIPHUSSEINFATAL


Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw_hjGjvo6PsbbK1Cvh0XUw/videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment