Road to Riches cancelled! Ne Ne Leakes show with Kim Zolciak Biermann no longer being filmed! #nene
The following Ne Ne Leakes and Kim Zolciak Biermann news comes courtesy of TMZ!
"NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak were thiiis close to reuniting on TV … but Bravo just scrapped their new show, "Road to Riches."
TMZ has learned NeNe and Kim’s road trip show -- think Oprah and Gayle with more arguing -- has been 86'd due to scheduling issues.
We’re told the 'Housewives' BFFs-turned-frenemies just couldn’t get on the same page. Kim is in the midst of shooting her show, "Don't Be Tardy" -- and NeNe is taping the ABC game show, "To Tell the Truth."
We're told there's the slimmest of chances it could be saved in the future, but for now it's ... bye Wig and Wig's friend."
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/14/nene-leakes-kim-zolciak-new-show-cancelled-road-to-riches-bravo/#ixzz3frcMeGC5
Here's my opinion!
I hope they do end up filming Road to Riches!
I'd love to see how the show would turn out. I'd probably not even like it!
However, out of curiosity, I'd love to check it out!
Plus Kim is looking great nowadays. More booty
on the screen is always a good thing!
Just saying!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw_hjGjvo6PsbbK1Cvh0XUw/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment