Translate

Friday, September 20, 2013

Big Brother 15 - BB15 - Elissa Slater YOGA GODDESS! - Initial and final thought!

Big Brother 15 - BB15 - Elissa Slater YOGA GODDESS! - Initial and final thought!





I recently went back into my audio notations about Season 15 of Big Brother USA. I was going to do a review, or recap of the show, however I never posted my thoughts on the contestants when the first episode aired. Much of what I said was strikingly accurate. Here were my thoughts then and now about....


Elissa Slater


Elissa Slater is a yoga instructor from North Carolina. She is certified to train all around the world. And she is the sister of Rachel Reilly. One of my favorite Reality TV. stars of all time.

Elissa plans to keep her relationship with Rachel a secret for as long as possible, because she doesn't want to be a target.

My initial thoughts...
I felt that her secret would last as long as Miley Cyrus's virginity. And Candice Stewart called it on the very first episode. Word quickly spread, but Candice wasn't given kudos for noticing it first.


In conclusion...

Elissa in my opinion is one of the sweetest and most likeable house guest ever. She is very attractive and easily has the best butt in Big Brother history! Hands down on that ass! The only other contestants with comparable tushes are Jennifer Johnson from season 8, Rachel Reilly (Elissa's sister) from seasons 12 and13 and of course Jessie Kowalski also from season 15!

I hope that she comes back and wins the sequel to all stars!  All hail the queen! Bow down bitches! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment