Dancing With The Stars wants Valerie Harper to dance herself to DEATH! #RANTRAGE!
I don't care who I offend at this point, because I'm through with this shit!
This is the 17th season of Dancing With The Stars on ABC. And it is my 2nd season tuning in. The last time I watched this fiasco, I was disgusted to see Zendaya Colemen losing to Kellie Pickler because Kellie had one really good dance! ONE! Compared to so many that Zendaya had that season. With that said, I knew that their was the potential for their to be some fuckery this season going on, with not only the judges votes, but who is eliminated from the show as well.
But man, the bullshit is sky high this time around! Last season it was Kellie who had scores that were inflated for political reasons. This season it's Jack Osbourne and Valerie Harper! And the issue is not just with their scores either. It's the reason why they have higher scores than what they should have.
Jack has Multiple Sclerosis and Valerie has terminal cancer therefore the judges are giving these contestants with diseases, sympathy votes. As opposed to having a fair and accurate competition. Their votes are an insult to any professional dancer. They are making a mockery of the art. And the all of the judges should be immediately fired. This is dancing with the stars, not dancing with disease.
My suggestion is that they create a whole new show, with people with different afflictions and have them compete for money that will go to charity.
Giving these people votes that they don't deserve is equivalent to telling an ugly girl that she is beautiful. Or a person with a mental handicap that they're a "genius", or a racist a human. They should be more offended than flattered.
Not only is it not "nice", it is very degrading.
ABC doesn't care about these peoples health and I wouldn't be surprised if they want to see Valarie Harper die or get sicker on live television. How can you put a terminally ill senior citizen in a dancing competition and stick her on live TV. with people a third her age? That's ridiculous!
She has a brace on her knee for God's sake, and at the tender age of 74, she should be resting and healing!
The poor woman couldn't even spin around without falling!
Do they want her to have a broke hip or tail bone next?
This woman dying on Live Television is not, "Good TV." it's despicable!
She lived 3 times as long as the Dr.s predicted that she would. And if anything happens to her, ABC will get more publicity than they could ever ask or pay for!
But hey, what do I know? Do you think that Dancing With The Stars are inflating scores, and giving sympathy votes to contestants? Do you think that Dancing With The Stars is trying to dance Valerie Harper to her grave? Let me know what you think!
No comments:
Post a Comment