Translate

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Big Brother 15 - BB15 - Howard Overby - McCrae Olson - Nick Uhas - Initial and final thought!

Big Brother 15 - BB15 - Howard Overby - McCrae Olson - Nick Uhas - Initial and final thought!


I recently went back into my audio notations about Season 15 of Big Brother USA. I was going to do a review, or recap of the show, however I never posted my thoughts on the contestants when the first episode aired. Much of what I said was strikingly accurate. Here were my thoughts then and now about....

Howard Overby, Nick Uhas and McCrae Olson


Nick Uhas appears to be as fake as can be, and would say anything to get what he wants. Like Helen Kim and Spencer. Clawson. I also found hima nd still find him to be corny and annoying. Hate his personality.


Howard Overby

I had no clear opinion other than I hope that he is not a negative stereotype.
And he wasn't! Thankfully! I know how these casting directors operate!

When I first saw McCrae Olson, I thought to myself that he may be a pot head. I looked at him and smelled Marijuana through the screen.


Let me know what you think and what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment