Big Brother 15 - BB15 - Ginamarie Zimmerman - COMMENTS- insults Elissa Slater and her 8 year old son!
"This is what I found out. Listen to this shit. Were in the pool, Amanda, me and Elissa, talking bull shit. So, Amanda's talking about all of the fucking boyfriends, Oh I had one for 2 months and I was in love with him. Then I moved here I meant this guy, but like it didn't work out so I moved back with this guy. All over the place."
"Elissa says, that she's never been heartbroken or in a bad relationship. The only relationship to ever last was an 8 year relationship. I'm like oh, an 8 year relationship, isn't your son 8? So obviously, it's not with that fucking guy! She probably got fucking knocked up when she was like 16, I'm not gonna lie! Or something, probably 20?"
"And then she meant her husband like last year. Cause she didn't even want to tell us her anniversary. You know that right?"
"I knew she had a fucking kid, first of all that kid looks like a little a Spanish, Puerto Rican little dirt fucking. Theirs no way that fucking white guy is that...."
And yes, she really said that. Sadly Tomorrow she will be the winner of season 15. Ginamarie will more than likely take Spencer to the final two and then she will win. But hey, she has no job so, she needs the money lol. On a side note...
Now, the funny thing about this whole conversation is that Spain is in Europe and Spanish people are Caucasian. But the fake education that most Americans receive conveniently forgets to tell you about the Moors in Spain. And how we ruled over Spanish people beginning in 711. "Oh thank Heaven for 711" Uh huh! And we were conquered in 1492. And we all know what happened in 1492 when my people taught Cristobal Colon, I mean Christopher Columbus, how to get to America. If you look at where India is on a map and were America is, it is painfully apparent that they weren't going to India in the first place.
Now, If you watch the move "True Romance" or if you type in youtube, True Romance Moors, their is a scene were one of the guys tells the other guy that he has "nigger blood" in him. He schools the guy on the fact that the original Sicilians were blonde haired blue eyed people.
Until the Moors (which is what so called "black" people were called until a few hundred years ago) came to town and fucked so many Caucasian women that we changed their genetics forever!
In other words the whole Spanish people are not "white" and Italians are the "niggers' of the "white" race conversation is because of my ancestors banging Caucasian women!
So in reality, the jokes on Ginamarie. She probably has a little bit of "dirty" "black blood" in her LMAO!

No comments:
Post a Comment