Big Brother 15 - BB15 - Judd the THUD - Retarded? - Initial and final thought!
I recently went back into my audio notations about Season 15 of Big Brother USA. I was going to do a review, or recap of the show, however I never posted my thoughts on the contestants when the first episode aired. Much of what I said was strikingly accurate. Here were my thoughts then and now about....
Judd Daugherty
Judd Daugherty is a property Appraiser from Endglewood Tennessee, claims to be a good boy around these parts, people call him "J-u-double-d party darty!"
He states that he likes to have cook outs, frog gig, fish, cook out with all of his friends.
My initial thoughts....
He sound like a drunk country bumpkin Australian.
He says that he thinks that people are going to underestimate him when he starts his schemes, and that people are going to have to look out for him.
My initial thoughts....
He comes across as being borderline mentality challenged.
In conclusion....
I did think that Judd was a bit off and still do! He just came across as being incompetent to me. Just my thoughts!
Let me know what you think and what you thought!
No comments:
Post a Comment