Translate

Sunday, September 29, 2013

You're a loser if you make MONEY on YOUTUBE! - STUPID is what STUPID says! #RantRage

You're a loser if you make MONEY on YOUTUBE! - STUPID is what STUPID says! #RantRage




I cannot confirm nor deny what people make on YouTube. I'm just gonna say, even though my original Meet Magazine channel was deleted after only 7 weeks of being up. I am satisfied with what I am making. I have multiple channels. And I hope that your subscribed to at least one of them! Try meetmagazine2.

Thank you very much!

Anyway, before I became a YouTube partner I saw videos stating that people were allegedly making from $1 - $3 per 1 thousand views on YouTube.

Assuming that this information is true, that would mean that a person who has a million views should be making $1,000 - $3000!

Now, with that said. Since becoming a partner. I have read stories on message boards about people making, anywhere from $4-$5  per thousand views, to around $10 and sometimes more when they join a network. Such as Full Screen Makers Studios etc. I heard that they have you hawk products for them and give you a cut sometime, for example for $20 per thousand views.

If you are an active YouTuber. And you reach 1 million views in a week for example. $1,000-$3,000 a week to do something that you love to do, does not sound like bad money at all! After all, that is $52,000 - $156,000 a Year! (before taxes and whatever other fees. Such as revenue sharing fees etc.)

But I've seen and read so many comments from lying, self loathing, self defeating pieces of shit! That go around making fun of people who make YouTube videos for profit. Their story goes as follows. "If you make YouTube videos for MONEY, then you are a loser".

And my question to these insane people is. Should I be making them for free?

Who in their right mind is going to turn down money that they technically earned because it is not a "traditional job".

Their are people out their willing to do anything to work from home, and provide for their families. And you want to make fun of someone and essentially bully them for having fun and making a profit for themselves. When in all actuality, just by using the website you are making the owners and their employees money.
So why not you?

If you feel that you aren't good enough for YouTubes money, you're probably right! You see, only a fucking complete low life, worthless piece of shit is going to sit up their and tell you that making money off a website makes you "uncool".

What complete pancake, add water and stir ass. Simple, 3.5 inch, 1.44 megabyte floppy disk in a 64 GB Smart Phone world IDIOT, is going to try to make someone feel bad about being paid for their efforts?

Not only is YouTube a job for some. It's a career for others, and a business for true entrepreneur. Just because you're ugly and dumb and no one likes you, doesn't mean you have to drag everyone else down to your lowly level!

So, think twice before you speak Freakenstein! Yes, not Frankenstein, fucking Freakenstein! I mean, you could be the human version of the Pug dog. You know, an ugly smashed in faced, demonic, bad dream looking, funky, ball and bone biting, barking savage that people pretend is cute because you hump legs and beg on command! But no! Instead of you living out your life's purpose of being a good sweet little bottom feeding slave.

You plebeians would rather rebel and try to take a master like myself down to your dungeon of a reality! Well I have news for you fuckers! The next time that your boss yells at you. And talks to you like the fucking fool that you are. Turn to them and say, "it's okay that you speak to me like I am worthless. I know that I am a joke boss! I am a boot licking savage, and I know my place. I don't have the balls nor the talent to work for myself. And even though I am a worthless ugly demon that should jump off a bridge wearing a concrete collar. I wont! I am going to continue to let you fuck me up the ass as hard as you can. And then go on YouTube and take it out on people that I am secretly jealous of."

"You see. I am a follower, not a leader. I thought that independents was an organ in my belly! But now I realize that independence is you fucking my open gape of an ass! Then cleaning off your pussy pole in my wet mouth! And taking the money that I earn for you and going on vacations with it. And ruling over me like the King that you are! You are my GOD"

See, people who say, "youtubers who make money for themselves are losers", are natural self defeatist! And no, I didn't say "self defetus". I said self defeatist. Not a fetus taking a selfie picture in the womb asshole! A self defeatist is it's worst fucking enemy! Just ask yourself! Trying takes too much effort! You are not knowledgeable about anything other than being ugly, a liar, and a destroyer!

Please do the world a favor and visit a volcano, run up to the top, then politely TRIP! That's all you gotta do! I'd rather have Edward Scissor hands circumcise me during an Earthquake, than listen to you self pitying fucking asshole, lying sacks of shit! You're sick! And you know that you're lying when you say that you'd rather work a slave wage job than to make youtube videos!

"Oh, I don't want their money! They can keep it. I just come on here for fun!"

For fun  and for free, you broke mother fucker!

The next time that you cowards are bumming and slumming for a meal. Just remember that you referred to what could have potentially been a blessing as a burden. Something that you did not want to deal with. Because your ego wouldn't allow you to admit that you're too dumb to figure out how to make money on YouTube!

When you're an old starving bitch, eating cat snacks and drinking that Mexican water, you know, the water that looks like old coffee! Yes, that Spring Wode! The water with the lump!  Getting cancer in ever sip! You just remember, that if you were humble, attractive, and wise. You would have used the Law of Attraction to draw in help! But instead, you destroyed your opportunity to advance and now you're gonna die poor, ugly and by yourself. HA HA HA HA HA HA! Suffer in your own iniquity you fucking peasants!

No comments:

Post a Comment