Althea Heart and Benzino fight on social media! Former Love & Hip Hop Atlanta stars in love, wont let disagreement stop them!
I tried to keep all of what happened in order.
So much happened over the last week or so, and I didn't have time to post this blog!
I am confused at this point, I hop I sorted it all out correctly.
And for the record, I'm rooting for this couple.
She's pregnant and I really really want to see this work out so badly!
With that said, Althea said this on Instagram.
Althea went on to say the following!
luvheraltheaheart "Ladies... Wear condoms until you get married. You will end up being a baby momma. Hey shit happens!!! But it ain't the end for ya even tho it may feel like it!! Can't wait 4 more months. LIFE GOES ON πππ. When I vent I'm talking about me too. I'm just like YOU π"
Benzino posted this on Twitter!
Althea fired back by saying this!
luvheraltheaheart "Don't talk bout my sister! @iambenzino had a good day today until seeing this. Jerk! I tried calling 1st all well they should have never invented social media."
Benzino went on to post this on Instagram!
And this message!
iambenzino "πππΏππΏππΏππΏππΏππΏπ I have to be more patient, understanding and try not to take it personal, by no means we are not PERFECT, we go through our ups and downs like EVERYBODY else, but I still love her very much, SO TRUST ME, WE AINT GOING NOWHERE, we started strong and we will finish stronger! π"
Althea went on to post these messages on Instagram!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw_hjGjvo6PsbbK1Cvh0XUw/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment