DVLP sues Birdman! Music Producer accuses rapper of not paying him for beats he produced! #birdman #dvlp #cashmoney
The following, another day, another lawsuit for Birdman and Cash Money Records news comes courtesy of TMZ!
"Birdman is accused of using the social media version of "The check's in the mail" to blow off Lil Wayne's producer who is now suing him for a fortune.
The producer -- who goes by DVLP -- had his people make various demands that Birdman and Cash Money cough up $200,000 for work he did on albums for Wayne and other artists.
Birdman's response shows the new frontier in blowing off creditors. Forget a lawyer's letter ... Birdman is all about texting DVLP to hold him at bay.
Some of the texts ...
-- "I'm getting yu paid"
-- "I'm working with yu fam"
-- "You gone get tht 200k"
-- "s**t GETTIN don"
Apparently it didn't, because DVLP is taking it to a judge."
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/17/birdman-sued-by-lil-wayne-producer-dvlp-for-nonpayment/#ixzz3j4aKxIHp
Here's my opinion.
When legendary Hip Hop Music Producer Bangladesh came out and exposed Cash Money for not paying him for tracks 6 or 7 years ago, I said to myself, "I will never produce a song or write a song for that record label or their artists! At least not while they're signed to that imprint!"
The company has a bad public image as far as not paying people is concerned. How many more people will be added to the list of accusers?
I know I wont be. Because I personally will never do business with them thanks to all of these
different horror stories
But this is all my opinion! What's yours?
Would you make songs with people who were accused of being thieves so many times?
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw_hjGjvo6PsbbK1Cvh0XUw/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment