Tami Roman and Mehgan James fight for hours on twitter! #mehgan #bbwla #tamiroman #tami
For the record. I did not screen cap all of the dumb shit these bitches said.
I don't care about how the argument started. I just wish it never happened.
They should try being positive sometime.
These 3 messages sum it all up for you!
See you soon?
So they're gonna fight now? Oh please!
At the end of the day, Mehgan and Tami are both soldiers in Satan's army.
These bitches fighting is like the Nazi's VS. the Decepticons!
Evil will win at the end of the day.
I have no one to root for. And I'm not here for this bull shit!
I hope they never meet up!
Besides. I don't understand why they don't get along!
They have so much in common!
They're both sexy, attractive, successful, starred on Basketball Wives, bragged about their abortions on TV., wear too much make up, have bad attitudes and can't just let shit go!
They need to join forces and just be evil together.
As a matter of fact. Tami needs to cave in and lick Mehgan's FUPA!
FUPA, it's what's for dinner!
Just kidding!
I hope these heifers stop fighting though. It's not cute!
I mean, think about it. Women should be fisting each others pussies, not each others faces!
Just look at what Draya Michele did to Sundy Carter's eye! She had her eye looking like a battered pussy fish!
How am I gonna stick my dick in that?
Just asking!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw_hjGjvo6PsbbK1Cvh0XUw/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment