Lil Wayne | Young Money SUED | Sports tickets not paid for! $119,400 owed by rapper! #lilwayne #youngmoney
The following Lil Wayne news comes courtesy of TMZ!
"Lil Wayne had a front row seat watching Floyd Mayweather beat Manny Pacquiao. He also watched the Ravens beat the 49ers in the 2013 Super Bowl. He even watched the finals of the NCAA Women's Tourney. And he stiffed the ticket brokers ... allegedly.
Tickets of America and White Glove International claim Wayne got $119,400 worth of tickets and never paid a cent.
According to the lawsuit, Wayne got tickets for the following events:
-- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao $67,500
-- Super Bowl XLVII $14,000
-- MTV Video Music Awards $4,000
-- Heat vs. Hawks $11,000
-- Lakers vs. Rockets $11,100
-- Clippers vs. Rockets $11,300
And this is sad ... NCAA Women's Basketball Final Four -- a measly $500.
The suit claims Wayne got the tickets between February 2013 and June 2015.
The suit names Young Money and Wayne's manager, Cortez Bryant, but not the rapper himself.
We reached out to Wayne. So far no word back."
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/14/lil-wayne-sued-tickets-mayweather-pacquiao-young-money/#ixzz3ivotqnkt
Here's my opinion!
How could anyone stiff people like this?
I see these types of stories all of the time. And I could never understand how anyone
with so much money, especially those who brag about their wealth, could ever
screw anyone out of dime. Then again, maybe they stay rich by not paying people they owe!
I mean, if you got it, then pay your bills!
No one should have to sue a rich person!
Unless the bill had extras added on to it.
Or if they had a medical issue etc.
All I know is, with all of the stories of people getting screwed over by
Lil Wayne, Young Money, Brian "Baby" Williams AKA Birdman etc.
I know I wouldn't do business with them.
But this is just my opinion. What's yours?
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw_hjGjvo6PsbbK1Cvh0XUw/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment