Boycott BET Petition by MEET Magazine! Network promised BET UNCUT and aired PUNKD! #boycottbet #betuncut
(Sign my petition here)
https://www.change.org/p/meet-magazine-boycott-bet-network-promised-bet-uncut-and-gave-us-punkd-by-meetmagazine-boycottbet?recruiter=359940224&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
Here's what I wrote!
Here's what I wrote!
"Change is gonna come! Because we didn't cum!
BET (Black Entertainment) needs to change it's name to Blue Balls Entertainment!
The poopy heads at BET began running advertisements recently claiming BET Uncut would be returning to the network!
And no! "Uncut" is not a show about uncircumcised Jewish men!
MESHUGANA!
"Uncut" was a show BET ran from 2001 - 2006 at 3 AM.
The show had a powerful motto and a simple philosophy!
The motto: #BYOL -Bring Your Own Lotion!
The philosophy: Come to cum!
You see, BET Uncut was an hour long softcore pornography showcase! The network aired nearly uncensored rap music videos with women dancing in thongs, simulating sex acts, stripping and from time to time a rapper would slide a credit card down the butt crack of a THOT!
Most of the viewers watched with their girlfriend.
Palmela, Handsel, Fingereisha, Thumbella, etc.
The audience had a good old time! Everyone was a jerking with glee! Paper towel and lotion shortages were the norm across America at the time. And well, I miss those times and I bet you do too!
Anyway! When BET Uncut went off air, the shows cancellation lead to severe cases of erectile dysfunction, blue balls and suicide!
Okay, maybe suicide was a bit of an exaggeration, but you get my drift!
In 2015, the network claimed the show was coming back after nearly a decade!
Millions of young men across America went lotion and paper towel shopping! After putting countless dollars back into the American economy, and emptying dollar store shelves, these young men were appalled when it came time to watch the show. When they turned their televisions on, instead of a big, round, brown, bouncy butt, all they saw were two no named internet comedians informing the audience they were "Punk'd"!
Yep! BET Uncut is NOT coming back! They instead aired a prank show called "Punk'd". And the first victim of the shows cast was the viewing audience!
Yes! BET Cat-fished their own audience!
Can you say Smurf nuts?
This was a risky and careless move for BET to make! I heard jail riots across America have already broken out. Couples are breaking up. And one family reported their son, "lost at sea". No joke! Here's what the Rodriguez family posted online, in their own words!
"Curse you BET! My son Juan Rodriguez sat down in front of the TV with full balls in anticipation for the big come back of BET Uncut! Your network did not air the show, causing my son emotional and mental distress! He went to the beach at night to put his feet in the water and contemplate life. Well, a wave came and swept him away! Who knew full balls could become a flotation device! F**k you BET!" - Maria Rodriguez
MEET Magazine is sorry to hear about Maria's son being stuck in the middle of the ocean thanks to those selfish bastards at BET!
My balls are so full right now, I will personally have to wear "Hammer Pants" for a month!
So what's the solution to this damaging prank? What do I want out of this? Money? My own show on BET? A lap dance from Beyonce Knowles?
That would be nice! But in reality, all I want is an apology to all of the fans including myself. And our money back for the lotion and paper towels we purchased! Hell, I set up a weekly auto-shipment of Brawny and Jergens via Amazon that I had to cancel tonight!
Anyway, if these demands are not meant, I want the channel removed from television forever!
Stand with me against these bullies! Lets let them know whose boss!
Let's show BET they can't jerk a jerk and get away with it! Lets snatch and pull them off air and wipe our hands off!- MEET Magazine
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/about"
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!

No comments:
Post a Comment