Jhonni Blaze no make up #bareitall challenge! Love & Hip Hop star says take it off! #jhonniblaze #blazebratz
Here's what Johhni had to say about it all on Instagram!
"theonlyjhonniblazeTake off all your make up today #blazebratz look at the pimple that's been growing all week and the eyebrows that haven't been arched yet . The eye lashes that might not be full like everyone else's .the flaws that you point out all the time ... And show them ! Smile even if you have that one thing you seem to pick at. All the time . This is the #bareitall challenge ! Be your self ! Tag #bareitall #jhonniblaze . My one flaw is I don't like my nose .if I could change it I can by choice but for now I rather help others love a flaw they can't stand . Do things for you not for others and love yourself before you change or do what you feel . #bareitall 💌💌💌💌💌 I will repost the next 20 people who do it and their story"
You know something? I wished something like this would happen!
And Jhonni made my dreams come true!
Maybe she'll let me smash now and then my dreams will really
cum true! :)
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw_hjGjvo6PsbbK1Cvh0XUw/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment