Translate

Saturday, August 15, 2015

FIGHT! Nicki Minaj concert brawl news! Ratchet Hair Hats had to be maced by security! #Nicki #NickiMinaj

FIGHT! Nicki Minaj concert brawl news! Ratchet Hair Hats had to be maced by security! #Nicki #NickiMinaj










The following Nicki Minaj concert turned war zone news comes courtesy of TMZ!


"A Nicki Minaj concert came to an abrupt end Friday night after fans started an all out brawl.
Eyewitnesses at the show say that near the end of Minaj's set in Concord, CA audience members began to push and shove and that's when things got crazy.
You can see in the video -- Nicki witnesses a fan get pepper sprayed by another person and she invites her onto the stage. Several people who were there tweeted the show came to an end shortly after that.
It is unknown at this time if any arrests were made."


UPDATE!

2:26 P.M. PST --  Law enforcement sources tell TMZ one 22-year-old male was arrested for assaulting a security guard. We're told the show was not cut short but the incident happened towards the end.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/15/nicki-minaj-concert-fight-brawl-pepper-spray/#ixzz3ivp3yOp5


















Here's my opinion!

Nicki had nothing to do with it!

Of course Nicki Muffins will get blamed for the behavior of the people at the show.
However, she had nothing to do with it.

That's all I have for you today!

Well, one more thing.

I wonder whether or not these people know each other and hope the God they do.
I had a conversation recently were I told someone flat out.
I have yet to meet a stranger that I just wanted to attack for little or no
reason. I just don't understand road rage and encounters in general where
two people meet up and are ready to fight. And don't even at least
know each others name, and have at least a little bit of bad history
between them. I just don't get it!

But this is all my opinion!


Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw_hjGjvo6PsbbK1Cvh0XUw/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment