The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 8 cast! Sheree, Porsha, Marlo! #rhoa #sheree #porsha #marlo #rhoa8
The following Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 8 news comes courtesy of TMZ!
"Producers from Real Housewives of Atlanta have officially made a move they hope can fill the void of NeNe Leakes leaving the show.
Sources close to production tell TMZ Sheree Whitfield has finalized her contract with Bravo to return to the show and was filming last night. We're told former cast member Marlo Hampton will make the occasional appearance on the show as well.
You might remember ... Sheree's mega mansion she was building became an ongoing joke on RHOA during the first season.
Our source says with the two women returning to the cast, fans will have all the drama they need."
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/08/sheree-marlow-rhoa-nene-sheree-whitfield-marlow-hampton/#ixzz3iI1qrCvI
Here's my opinion!
I didn't watch the show before season 6.
I initially tuned in to see what the show was about. And to get a glimpse at porsha of course.
I don't even know what to expect from Sheree. So, this will be new and interesting to me.
A fan whose watched the show since the beginning told me Sheree is a shit starter!
But, I'll have to see whether or not that's true for myself!
All I know is Season 8 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta will be airing soon and I can't want to
see a couple of episodes to decide whether or not I will watch the rest of the season.
I'm still salty about Claudia and Demetria not being cast!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw_hjGjvo6PsbbK1Cvh0XUw/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment