Alani LALA Anthony Vazquez! Most underrated, sexy, beautiful and fine Latina in the game!
(Source) Amazing photos courtesy of LALA Instagram page!
(WARNING major thirst trap alert!
Dime Piece Latina and so Underrated! Pretty face, fat ass and a great attitude!
So, I had to do a story today about the rumor that Sheneka Adams is LaLa Anthony Vazquez and Carmela Anthony's sex slave! I decided to go check out La La's Instagram page because I needed a photo of one of the ladies for reference so people know who I'm talking about.
Now, I knew La La was fine as hell! Don't get me wrong! I just hadn't seen her in a little while.
Well, seeing her thirst trap of an Instagram page reminded me of how fucking incredibly sexy she is!
I came to the conclusion that La La just may be the most underrated Latina in the industry!
I'm just giving credit where credit is do! No disrespect to her lucky husband Carmelo Anthony!
And if I ever run into LaLa's sexy friend Po Johnson, she will go from Po, to poked! That's all I have to say!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment