Translate

Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7 | Claudia Jordan had an ABORTION? | Because the child's father was too broke?

The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7 | Claudia Jordan had an ABORTION? | Because the child's father was too broke?



Claudia Jordan and Neyo - Photo courtesy of Claudia Jordan Instagram


(Source)
http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/claudia-jordan-admits-to-abortion/


Tammy Roman just may have been the first woman to kill her baby via abortion on TV back in the 90's when she starred on MTV's The Real World. The original "reality TV" show! And Joseline Hernandez caught a body on the first season of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta.

She made Sacrificing a human life trashier in a sense, because she was only concerned about Stebie (Stevie J.) making her breakfast the next morning! She's probably still upset he never made her some eggs!

Well, according to The Diary of a Hollywood Street King website, The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7 star, the ever controversial Claudia Jordan had a heated argument via text messages with her ex boyfriend Joel Randel, about an abortion she had with their child.

Man, if I was an abortionist, I'd set up shop next to the TV. companies who hire the Reality TV. stars. I'd have my own Abortion factory slash check cashing place! That way, I could cash their check and take it back at the same time!

Just kidding!

Anyway! Claudia's ex boyfriend wanted to keep the child, however, she felt he didn't have his shit together, whatever that means. She felt he couldn't take care of them the way she wanted him to, so she didn't have the baby.

Here's what she allegedly said in text message to Joel!

"I went thru a mother fucking abortion at 40 cause YOU didn't have your shit together so YES this PISSES ME OFF TO NO END! IF YOU had your shit together we'd be preparing for the arrival of our child! SO YES THIS PISSES me off and NO O don't understand why you would keep doing this to yourself and TO me!"

This story seems legit. But since I never heard her personally speak a word about it. I will just say it is "allegedly" true. All I know is this. Claudia has been accused of being a Gold Digger before, and if this information is accurate, she essentially said he just didn't have enough to keep her interested. At least that's what I got from the conversation

To read the full convo, click at the beginning of this article.

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment