Translate

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Khloe Kardashian (Camille the Camel Toe) selfie! Whooty shows of her throbbing moose knuckle in tight white jeans!

Khloe Kardashian (Camille the Camel Toe) selfie! Whooty shows of her throbbing moose knuckle in tight white jeans!





As we all know, I AM a huge fan of the Kardashians! Check out this super sexy photo of model and reality TV star Khloe Kardashian. She posted this smoking hot photo to her instagram this week with the following caption.

"Today I let Jen and Joyce not only do my hair and make up but I actually let them style me today. And I must say I love what these two ladies created 😻 oh Camille the camel 🐪🐫 is trying to say hi! I hope she listens today 🙊:

Khloe is silly, funny and sexy. That's why she's one of my favorite whooty's!
And of course her outfit is on fleek!

I hope I used that word (fleek) right.

Let me know what you think about it all below! And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment