Camron VIDEO curses teen out! Rapper tells her he is NOT her Uncle! Her mom sucked his dick! Somebody call Maury!
Rapper Camron Giles is no stranger to controversy and is never scarred, and never afraid to speak his mind. In fact, if Killa Cam ever bit his tongue, it was probably by accident!
Camron has the internet on fire once again!
It all started on Christmas when Camron posted a video
Original video Caption and Dialogue!
The Caption besides the video reads.
I couldn't even sit still.. Had to diddy-bop and say this..U hoe ass mothers and low.. And u deadbeat dads ain't shit neither.. Merry Christmas nigga.. Pinky voice..hoe mothers vent 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇lol
I couldn't even sit still.. Had to diddy-bop and say this..U hoe ass mothers and low.. And u deadbeat dads ain't shit neither.. Merry Christmas nigga.. Pinky voice..hoe mothers vent 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇lolFollow
Below is what Camron said in the video!
"These mothers posting these gifts that they got for their kids for Christmas. Bitch you were supposed to do that! You was hoing for 11 months! Aint get a fucking dime, you fucked four niggas this month, got $380 and got the gifts and the wrapping paper from Walmart"At this point, fans and spectators were under the impression Camron was just rambling, telling jokes, having fun and speaking in general. However, nearly a month later, we all found out he had someone in mind when he said those words!
On Thursday January 22, 2015 the Dipset general posted two instagram videos of epic proportions! The first was directed towards a former friend slash sex partner, and her 13 year old daughter! Camron let the young lady know he is not her blood uncle. And her mother is a wild woman!
In the second video, Camron and a female friend are in a beauty salon. His friend lets him know their former mutual friend is mad about the video posted to his Instagram account. What he said to her daughter was inappropriate and she appears to be mediating. And lets just say Camron is standing his ground! Here's what Cam had to say in the first video!
FIRST VIDEO CAPTION (Appears beside the video)
@tiffdag1ft called me to da hair salon to tell me her friend mad..cause I told her daughter da truth.. Glad @instarek recorded it.. Hit her wit dat #RickFlair ..I'll tell y'all about it nx post.. Foh
FIRST VIDEO DIALOGUE
"I don't give a fuck man, fuck that man. Fuck her mama too, tell her momma Im'ma earring wearing, gold chain flaring, jet flying, Bentley driving, fly mother fucker and I'm having a hard time holding these Dorecels down!"
"I don't give a fuck man, fuck that man. Fuck her mama too, tell her momma Im'ma earring wearing, gold chain flaring, jet flying, Bentley driving, fly mother fucker and I'm having a hard time holding these Dorecels down!"
SECOND VIDEO CAPTION (Appears beside the video)
So if U seen my last post..This is what happened.. It's a lil girl in my hood named shavon.. Her mom keep lying to her.. Sayin I'm her uncle.. And I told her the truth.. Now everybody mad.. Lolol she 13 now...she done got about 4k from a nigga.. Da gig is up #SayHelloToDaBadGuy #FleeFlair #Glaciars
SECOND VIDEO DIALOGUE
"I'm not your Uncle, sorry I had to tell you today. But every time you say, uncle came, uncle cam! no, I'm not your uncle I don't know your grandma, auntie nothing! Your mom used to suck our dick back in the day! i came up so she told you I'm your uncle so ill give you $20 or $30 dollars every time i fucking see you!"
Here's my opinion on this top shelf ridiculousness!
A lot of guys Camron's age grew up during the crack era in a bad area. And the belligerent, immature, react first, think later way he's acting is just being cool in his mind. However, he doesn't know how to really be cool. He's been brainwashed into believing he is , "fly" because he can wear clothing and buy materialistic items made, manufactured and sold by Caucasian people. And to him, it's the high life.
He made no mention of owning anything and manufacturing anything himself but rather went into a completely useless and ignorant braggadocios frenzy, were he basically marketed a bunch of brands owned by Caucasian people for the nice price of free 99!
Those meaningless materials could all easily be lost in a fire, or at the result of theft, which he will not be able to carry with him after death. And they may have meaning to his everyday existence as a way of showing his false superiority to others, but in reality, their just things. They can all be replaced and the woman and her daughter can both easily obtain the things he was foolishly bragging about. So, if they had those things, and if they had more money that he does, they would suddenly be better than him? Of course not!
I hope this is all a sick joke, because the last thing he needs is bad publicity before releasing new music. Dipset cannot afford a Boycott, and their is a drought in the music industry when it comes to authentic street rap that's well produced, well written and well preformed. I'm looking forward to hearing some new Dipset music and I hope Camron apologizes because to be frank with you. What did the teenager do to Camron?
As a nearly 40 year old man who has grievances with an ex friend and former sex partner, he should have kept this all private and told her he was done dealing with her, she was cut off and she needs to tell daughter the truth. Now, if she did not tell the daughter the truth, he should have simply called the girl or sent her a text explaining the truth without all of that nonsense about sleeping with her mother his outfit, his jewelry etc. That was all irrelevant.
You're a smart man Camron, a good rapper and a good business man overall.
However, something like this is not impressive to some of these record labels.
This is not cool. I usually co sign you, but this one was out of my comfort zone!
Besides, dudes who say shit like this make these females not want to mess with men!
She was cock worshiping, bowing her head and washing your sins away with holy spit!
So, you don't have anything to complain about! You got yours buddy!
They say to not bite the hand that feeds you. I agree! You also don't bite the lip that sucks
you either! Unless she wants to be bit! And no! I am not a SIMP or captain save a hoe, THOT or bitch! But, while I can't stand bitches, sluts are cool with me!
Just saying!
But that's just my opinion.
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
HERE'S THE TWO VIDEOS!
http://instagram.com/p/yLFiZSGBoz/?modal=true
http://instagram.com/p/yK6_f5mBk7/?modal=true

No comments:
Post a Comment